Your purchase of MobileSpyOnline tools and services shall be regulated by this Refund Policy.
PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AS IT DETERMINES YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PURCHASES, INCLUDING ESSENTIAL RESTRICTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS.
In case you have technical issues with the MobileSpyOnline monitoring tools, which cannot be fixed by MobileSpyOnline Customer Support Center, you may be eligible for a full refund in accordance with the Refund Policy outlined below. However, we are convinced that most of the claims for refund may be avoided if you accept professional help from our Customer Support Center. To contact the Customer Support Center please write to email@example.com.
Subject to this Refund Policy, you may be eligible to receive a full refund within 7 days following the day of your purchase provided your reasons don’t contradict with the Refund Policy conditions outlined below.
- No refund will be issued after 7 days have elapsed since the purchase date.
- Your refund may be issued only once. If you buy another MobileSpyOnline subscription at a later time, it will not be subject to the same refund request.
- No refund will be issued in case a user refuses to re-install or re-link MobileSpyOnline Software in the event of the performed upgrade of the operating system on the target device.
No refund can be issued to a user in case the reasons for a refund are completely beyond MobileSpyOnline control. They include, but are not limited to:
- No refund will be issued in case a user’s target device is not in compliance with the MobileSpyOnline Compatibility Policy. The following operating systems are NOT supported: Symbian Belle, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry 10, or Bada. Please read more about our Compatibility Policy.
- No refund will be issued in case the target device has lost connection with MobileSpyOnline subscription due to the absence of Internet access, factory reset or update to the latest operating system version.
- A target phone is not owned by a user or a user does not receive a consent of a target phone owner to install the MobileSpyOnline Software or has forgotten the password to unlock it;
- A target phone does not have Internet access (no money left on the target phone account, temporary service interruption, roaming-related problem, etc.);
- The carrier operator is changed by a target phone user that leads to the loss of Internet connectivity and consequently improper functioning of MobileSpyOnline Software;
- A target phone was reset to original factory settings;
- A user does not follow the setup guidelines stated on our site or from our customer support team or does not accept technical assistance;
- A user did not receive the data that had been saved on a target phone before MobileSpyOnline was installed on it;
- A user intended to use MobileSpyOnline on more than one target device after purchasing one subscription plan;
- Personal reasons (I’ve changed my mind, I’ve made a purchase by mistake, Software was not used, etc.);
- MobileSpyOnline software was unlinked or damaged by anti-virus software, target device’s owner or other services;
- A user’s iCloud credentials for a target device are not up-to-date;
- iCloud backup cannot be activated to a target device by a user, even though it is technically possible;
- A target device does not have daily WI-FI connection;
- A target iOS device does not have enough space in iCloud for saving backups and a user is not able to increase it;
You are required to send your refund request to MobileSpyOnline at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept refund requests made in other possible ways. The refund decision shall be made within seven business days.
Note: Tracking any individual without his/her permission is illegal. MobileSpyOnline does not support any such activity and strictly recommends legal tracking for employers and Parents.